Wednesday, July 21, 2010

To test or not to test???...

"Are you in favor in favor of drug testing before admission in school?"

If I am the one to be asked, I'll definitely say YES, I am 100% sure that I am in favor on this. Why do I have the guts? Because I am confident that I am free from any illegal drugs, I never took it and never came into my mind to try it. But let's try to make it fair, every situations has advantages and disadvantages. So here they are (this are only based on what I see and think)

ADVANTAGE:
- This can help to decrease the number of drug addicts among youth. Studies shows that addictions can be acquired through peer to peer interactions. If STUDENT A was using drugs and was not admitted to school, it will gain a higher chance that STUDENT B will not be influenced and will never be involved on that illegal intake.

DISADVANTAGE:
- A person who is not admitted to school because he is a drug addict will lose his right to be properly educated.

Basically if there is a law implementing this, just so to stop worrying about how to be admitted on school, there is only one answer. And that is to SAY NO DRUGS NOW AND FOREVER.

No comments: